Saturday 2 August 2014

FNWF & FIUF ... and a question

Today I am linking in with Finish it up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts. I also joined in with Friday Night With Friends. I love how the two coincide. Motivation to make time for myself to sew AND finish something!
The handles are now on my scrappy bag.
This bag is made from scraps or strings just an inch wide.
 
 I think Son No.3 really likes it.
 
Or... is he just being that typical third child with the 'look at me, look at me' attention seeking type behaviour. Just had to stick his face into my photo didn't he?
 
Thanks you to those who answered my question from two posts ago.
 
Just in case there are some people visiting from FNWF or FIUP that haven't been before. I posed a question about programs for blogging from iPads. I currently use Blogger but find it isn't as flexible as Blogger on your PC. There are no options for changing font, font size, size or position of photos etc.
I did email feedback and asked question months ago, unfortunately no response.
 
Does anyone know of a good flexible program to download onto an iPad to make blogging easier from an iPad?
 
 
 
Would love to know your thoughts.
Thanks.

9 comments:

  1. Love your bag.. I only use blogger. As I am fairly new to blog land this is ok for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bag looks great................definitely attend seeking..............lol............don't have an ipad............

    ReplyDelete
  3. He probably didn't expect you to put that photo on your blog! Your bag looks great, just need some Spring weather to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your bag,clever chicky,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way your bag turned out. Sorry, I'm no help re the iPad. I've only recently bought one so will also be interested in the responses. I believe some use Blogsy, but I haven't played yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! It is looking so lovely. And pink is my favorite color which you use in it.

    Gorgeous Tart Leilah Dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finish Raelee!! You can be teachers pet!!
    Don't know about the iPad .. but googy girl blogs from hers..… maybe she has the answer!? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog