Saturday 4 July 2015

FNWF


I decided it was time to start a new project. After all, I am on holidays. 


This quilt will be a gift for a very sweet person who will turn 21 soon. She has been part of our family for a while now. I feel she definitely deserves a quit.


It is made from Tilda fabrics. They are so pretty, I hope she likes them.


The pattern is a giant log cabin. Last night I added three more rows. 
Ten rows on...ten more to go.

It's another frost again this morning. Think I will say inside and sew until it warms up a little.

Linking up with Friday Night With Friends.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Raelee,oh she will love this quilt ,those tilda fabrics are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tilda fabrics and a pretty pattern you have used too... wonderful 21st gift
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Tilda fabrics in this quilt and I'm sure the birthday girl will love it :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautiful...............Tilda are so soft and pretty...............

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour are beautiful and soft.
    It will grow faster now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabrics are dainty and girly! Perfect! I love the way you are building this quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely soft colours......will make a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who could fail to love such a soft and pretty quilt. The fabrics are gorgeous so are the colours. What a great gift... the birthday girl will be thrilled to bits with it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog